Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Walking Into Mordor With GPS


Poetry to ward off Great Evil,
warming the inner darkness
staunching time's hemorraghe
intricate love and pain...

That's all part of the process.

Searching the insertion of HTML
#theforgottenart
walking into Mordor with GPS
boldly illuminating my own face,
the black tower of Barad-Dur
glowers down at my shadow
and my trusty invisible friend.

Standing tall, striking runes
on keys in quiet hope that it's all
honest work for Erù Ilùvatar,
kicking out streams of rhythm
coded shots of elder verse,
Tùna upon Tirion ~
before Golem bites off
my extended middle finger.

5 comments:

Cloudia said...

Imaginative

Charles Gramlich said...

Interesting combination of topics, modern technology and ancient fantasy.

eric1313 said...

Thanks for the reads. I like to mix things up a little. Getting more imaginative lately for sure.

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Great last line.

Anonymous said...

Like...Sarah...